To be honest I never was into motorsports, just fixing injuries until now, and I kinda think I am getting hooked (but I don’t admit it!). Yet so many injuries occur and quite frankly every bone in the body at some time takes a beating so I am not listing them here. In this exercise we are performing motorsports re-training by combining neuromuscular skill training with a Bosu. This is a vital part of returning an athlete back to their sport.
Equipment: Bosu, Weight bar
Muscles Used: All of them
- Stand on a Bosu with your arms out stretched holding onto a weight bar or 2x 4kg dumbbells
- Slightly squat with you arms still outstretched
- Lean to the left and hold for 5 seconds
- Lean to the right and hold for seconds
- Stay straight up right
- Follow the remaining plan below
[table id=10 /]
Note:// Below are some injuries which will occur in motorsports and if you are suffering from any of these problems you should contact us as soon as possible as we can treat many of these injuries quickly and effectively and help you prevent further painful injuries.
Types of Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation/Subluxation
- Broken/Dislocated Collar Bone
- Hip or Knee Pain
- Trigger points
- Sacral Torsion
- Lumbar Disc Degeneration or Trapped Nerve
Caution:// Although these exercises are designed to help you to help yourself, we urge caution in all rehabilitation that you do not over do the exercises. If you do feel pain or are worried that you are not doing the exercise properly or need direct help them please call 01522 511834 to make an appointment and see one of our highly trained practitioners.