Level – End stage/Return to sport
Equipment Gym ball, Wall
Stretch out the front of your thigh
- Kneel upright with the ball pressed firmly against your thigh and hip.
- Lie sideways over the ball, sliding the knee closest to the ball slightly outwards for comfort, with your top arm resting over the ball.
- Lift your outside leg and bend your knee to hold your foot up behind your hip.
- Gently push your foot back into your hand to increase the stretch in your thigh.
- Hold for 10-15 slow breaths then repeat on the other side.
|5||2||10 seconds hold|
|Make it harder|
|5||2||15 seconds hold|
Note:// Although these exercises are designed to help you help yourself, we urge caution in all rehabilitation that you do. If you feel pain, please then call 01522 511834 and make an appointment and see one of our highly trained practitioners. Remember we have not examined you!