Would you like to work within a growing Physical Health Centre? If the answer is yes, then Therapyroom1 would like to hear from you.
We are seeking highly motivated and skilled “hands-on” Physiotherapists to work in our growing Physical Health Centre in Lincoln.
The person that we are looking for is:
- Able to use their own initiative in order to create their own case load of patients/clients, and manage this case load.
- Be dedicated to constant learning and updating of skills and practice.
- In for the long run and willing to see a job through.
- Work as part of a team as well individually.
- To be able to think outside the box.
Qualification Diploma/degree in physiotherapy
State (HCPC) Registration
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Current DBS Certificate
Experience Physiotherapist graduate or experienced physiotherapist.
Recent Private or NHS experience
Evidence of CPD in relevant physiotherapy specialty
Accurate understanding of Physical Rehabilitation
Accurate and legal record keeping
Therapyroom1 is unique in its approach to health care where we are experts in up to the minute advances in physical medicine and manual therapy. We work at the top of our game and expect that you will too.
Therapyroom1 has a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and the new team member will be expected to take full advantage of it in providing rehabilitation therapy for patient.
The post is on a Self –Employed contract basis having the full support of Therapyroom1. We will be sharing with you our clients as well as you being expected to develop your own client list.
The right candidate will benefit from Therapyroom1’s excellent
- Having one of the leading Physiotherapy and Sport Therapy reputations in Lincoln.