Many of our seniors are gradually losing upper body strength through their forearms and wrist. This is a great Therapyroom1 exercise that will help rebuild muscle strength and increase range of motion in the wrist and forearm.
Equipment: Foam Roller (2-3 feet long)
- Stand or sit with your hands at each end of the foam roller
- Pull each end of the foam roller stretching it as long as you can
- With the left side of the foam slowly bend it upwards, (keep stretching the right side)
- Straighten out the left side and stretch it outwards again
- Repeat using the right side
[table id=7 /]
Note:// Although these exercises are designed to help you help yourself, we urge caution in all rehabilitation that you do not over do the exercises. We might not have examined you. If you do feel pain or are worried that you are not doing the exercise properly call 01522 511834 to make an appointment and see one of our highly trained practitioners.