This exercise comes in many names but the reason why we use it and are giving it to you is simple; it an amazing workout for your lower back.
Quickie: when you do this exercise it is great to do on your bed if you have been suffering from really bad back pain.
Level – Late stage
Equipment – Nothing
- Lie on the floor face-up to the ceiling keep your head and shoulders on the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor at your sides.
- Bend one knee and place your heel close to your butt.
- Lift the other leg extended up in the air, keep your knee straight.
- Raise your hips toward the ceiling, creating a straight line from your shoulders to your knees
- and back down again.
- Return to the starting position.
[table id=7 /]
Note:// Although these exercises are designed to help you help yourself, we urge caution in all rehabilitation that you do not over do this exercise. If you feel pain then call 01522 511834 and make an appointment and see one of our highly trained practitioners.
Remember we might not have examined you!